- 4 outer leaves of cabbage
- 1 15 oz. can of pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, diced
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon chipotle pepper
- 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
Remove the outer leaves of the cabbage – you're shooting for 4 near perfect "bowls." Set aside.
In a small bowl, combine beans, tomatoes, and avocado, then add soy sauce and olive oil. Mix
Add seasonings and mix until the ingredients are wellcoated.
Evenly divide the mixture between the cabbage "bowls," serve and enjoy.
Recipe and images courtesy The Fitchen. To find out more and discover new recipes visit The Fitchen.