- 1 large sweet potato, baked
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ¼ cup plain grass-fed whole milk yogurt
- ¼ cup buckwheat oat granola*
- dashes of cinnamon, nutmeg, or allspice (optional)
- drizzle of honey or maple syrup (optional)
- salt to taste
Warm a leftover sweet potato in the microwave. (If baking fresh, pre-heat the oven to 425°F. Wash a sweet potato, poke it with a fork on several sides, place on a baking sheet reaches the desired softness.) Slice potato down the center and with almond butter and any spice desired. Top with yogurt and granola. Serve immediately.
*More nutrient-dense recipes—including one for buckwheat oat granola—can be found in Dikos' upcoming book, Finish Line Fueling. The book, published by Skyhorse Publishing, will be available on Amazon and at Barnes & Noble this November.