- 1½ cups fresh diced rhubarb (leaves removed and discarded)
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- ¼ cup of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon of chopped jalapeño pepper
- 8 oz. wild caught, sustainable, fresh Cod (ask your trusted fishmonger)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper and paprika, to taste
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti squash
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375 F. Lightly coat bottom of baking dish with olive oil.
In saucepan, combine all rhubarb ingredients. Bring to a boil and turn to a simmer. When rhubarb is soft, take off heat. Let cool. Puree and set aside.
Season fish with salt, pepper and paprika. Top with rhubarb sauce. Bake 15-20 minutes, depending on fish thickness.
While fish is cooking, in a sauté pan, add spaghetti squash, sauté with olive oil and herbs until heated through. Salt and pepper to taste.
Serve fish over squash and enjoy this Springtime meal!