- 1 cup uncooked wild rice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup Black Walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Cook wild rice according to basic directions.
2. Melt butter in skillet.
3. Sauté Black Walnuts, mushrooms, onions and green peppers about 3 minutes or until the vegetables soften slightly.
4. Add wild rice and garlic salt and continue cooking, stirring several times, until wild rice is heated through.
Recipe adapted from Hammons Products Company