- 1 ounce dry gin
- ¾ ounce Blueberry-Infused Dry Vermouth*
- ½ ounce Sage-Honey Simple Syrup**
- ¾ ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 dehydrated lemon wheel, for garnish
- 1 cup dry vermouth
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 cup honey
- 1 cup water
- 1 handful sage leaves and stems
For the cocktail: Fill shaker with ice, add gin, vermouth, sage-honey simple syrup and fresh lemon juice. Shake vigorously. Strain into coupe, garnish with dehydrated lemon wheel.
For the Blueberry-Infused Dry Vermouth: Lightly muddle blueberries in the dry vermouth in a Mason jar. Refrigerate for 2–3 days, agitate every 8 hours or so, strain.
For the Sage-Honey Simple Syrup: Heat to a simmer in saucepan, let simmer for 5 minutes, let sit to cool, strain.