- 3 Cups Rolled Oats
- 1/2 Cup Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1/4 cup Flax Seed
- 1/2 Cup Shelled Sunflower Seeds (roasted are fine)
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil
- 1/3 Cup Brown Sugar (more if you want the granola more sweet)
- Pinch of sea salt
1. In a medium bowl, mix the oats, sunflowers, flax seeds, salt, coconut, and dried cranberries.
2. In a small pan, heat together the maple syrup, coconut oil, and brown sugar until dissolved. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix well with wooden spoon.
3. Spread the mixture out onto a baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Bake for 45 minutes at 300 degrees, stirring every 15 minutes.
4. Let cool and store in a tight container. We use recyled glass jars.