- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 2 teaspoons melted coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 chopped pecans
Place 1 cup of shredded coconut in a food processor and pour in the coconut oil. Process on high speed, scraping down the sides periodically, until it is a thicker chunky consistency.
Add the honey, coconut milk, chopped pecans, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt and process until well combined. Add 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons of shredded coconut and pulse until just combined.
Shape the mixture into 12 balls and roll in the remaining shredded coconut. Refrigerate for at least an hour and up to 5 days. Eat at room tempature.
Recipe adapted from The Kitchn