1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a Bundt pan well; set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together almond flour, cocoa powder, potato starch, coffee, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, oil, vanilla, and eggs. Add dry ingredients; stir to combine.
4. Pour batter into Bundt pan; bake 40-45 minutes, until toothpick inserted into the center comes out
clean. Set aside to cool completely in the pan, then remove cake from pan.
1. In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients to form a glaze. If the glaze is too thick to pour, add water, ½ teaspoon at a time, until desired texture is reached.
2. Pour glaze over cooled cake.