The appearance of dandelions is an unmistakable sign of spring. And even though some people loathe the weed, dandelions have amazing nutrient quality and they’re very versatile in the kitchen....
1. Pick the dandelions fresh and place in a colander. Rinse well with cool water.
2. Pour the hot water into a gallon-size jar and add your sweetener. Mix well.
3. Add the lime juice and the cold water and stir well.
4. Add the dandelion flowers and mix gently.
5. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or until completely chilled. You can strain out the flowers or pour them into the cups.
6. Use within 36 hours for best taste.
Recipe adapted from Wellness Mama