- 1.5 ounces Capel Pisco (double-distilled version of Capel, unaged)
- .5 ounces Del Maguey Vida Mezcal
- .75 ounces cucumber shrub
- .75 ounces lime juice
- .25 ounces simple syrup (1:1 ratio of dissolved sugar and water)
- .75 ounces cucumber shrub, Delicia recommends using champagne vinegar, sugar and sliced cucumbers (a 2:1 ratio on vinegar to sugar).
Shake all ingredient together and double strain into a coupe glass.
For the paricular shrub in this cocktail, Delicia used 3 whole cucumbers, thinly sliced and slightly muddled with sugar before adding the vinegar. Shrub need to develop for anywhere between 3-7 days, agitating the mixture daily.
Learn more about Delicia here DeliciaIndy.com.