- 2 pounds chicken breast
- 1 package Soba buckwheat noodles
- 2 cups nappa cabbage, shredded
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 cucumber sliced or chopped
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 stalks of bok choy, sliced
- 1/2 fresh lime cut into two slices
- 1 package Saffron Road Lemongrass Basil sauce
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
Cut chicken breasts into small chunks and sauté them in a heated skillet with the coconut oil. After 5 minutes of sauteing, add the minced garlic and grated ginger and stir.
While chicken is cooking, fill a pan with water and bring to a boil. Cook the Soba noodles according to directions on the package, then drain. Set aside.
Take all vegetables and cilantro, chop or shred them. Mix them together like a salad to combine all ingredients. Set aside.
After the chicken is cooked, add the package of Saffron Road Lemonbasil Sauce, stir to coat and cook for 5-7 minutes.
Plate the salad and add the Soba noodles on top of the salad, then add the chicken. Take the fresh lime and squeeze over the top.