1. Preheat oven to 375°. Core the pears and then thinly slice using a mandoline or knife. Mix honey and lemon juice in a small bowl until it becomes a thin syrup, then pour over the sliced pears. Set the bowl aside, allowing pears to marinate.
2. Process dates, pecans and walnuts in food processor until finely chopped and crumbly. Take out 2 cups of mixture and set aside.
3. Add sea salt and water to mixture in food processor and process again. It should very quickly pull away from the sides of the processor and become dough-like.
4. Press the dough-like mixture into the bottom of an 8-inch spring form pan to make an even crust.
5. Fan out pear slices on the crust, covering it with an even layer.
6. Add the cinnamon and coconut sugar to the 2 cups of date-nut mixture. Mix with your hands, then sprinkle a layer over the pear slices. Gently press down so the mixture is even.
7. Slice and eat as is, or warm the torte in oven for 5 minutes. It will not cook in this short time.