- 4 cups freshly picked mulberries
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard.
- Extra black pepper and lime juice to taste
1. In a blender, puree the mulberries with the vinegar.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and mix at the blender's highest setting for 2 minutes.
3. If the vinaigrette is too vinegary, add lime juice or black pepper to taste.
4. Chill until cool.
Recipe adapted from epicurious