The Jewish New Year is quickly approaching and the big question is, do you follow a traditional holiday menu of brisket, noodle kugel and matzo ball soup or do you branch out and do something ...
1. Cook noodles as directed on package.
2. Blend cream cheese, sour cream and butter together. Mix in noodles.
3. Pour into 9- by 13-inch glass baking dish, greased.
4. Beat together eggs, sugar, milk and vanilla. Mix in raisins. Pour over mixture in dish.
5. Top with corn flakes. Coat generously with cinnamon and sugar.
6. Bake for about 1 hour and 15 minutes in 350° oven.
Recipe courtesy of Nancy Landman