- 1 cup Israeli couscous, cooked according to package directions
- ½ cup Graceland Fruits dried cherries, chopped
- 1 cup skinned and diced navel or Cara Cara oranges (about 2–3 oranges)
- 1 cup diced Persian cucumbers
- 4 ounces goat cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced chive
- ¼ cup slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ an orange, juiced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
Cook couscous according to package directions.
In a bowl combine couscous, chopped cherries, diced oranges and diced cucumbers. Add in half of the almonds, chives and goat cheese.
In a mason jar, combine all ingredients for vinaigrette dressing. Shake to incorporate. Pour desired amount of dressing over salad. Save leftover dressing for another salad!
Toss salad and top with extra crumbled goat cheese, slivered almonds and remaining chives.
Tag photos of your recipe with @Gourmet_Gab on Instagram or #gourmetgab!