- 1 head cauliflower—florets only
- ½ cup mayonnaise (light mayo, but not fat-free)
- ¼ cup mustard (combination of stone-ground and Dijon)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (or extra sharp depending on taste)
- 1 onion, chopped, sautéed in 1 tablespoon of butter (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon ground mustard (optional)
Boil cauliflower 5-7 minutes. Sautee onion while cauliflower cooks. Combine onion and all other ingredients in small bowl. Once cauliflower is tender, lay flat in large oven-safe casserole pan. Spoon cheese mixture over florets. Bake 350 F for 30 minutes. I broil it for 3-5 minutes to brown the top right before serving. Serves 4 as a side. Enjoy!