1. Toast the almonds in a sauté pan.
2. Add the butter and cook until almost browned.
3. Add the apples and the golden raisins. When the raisins have plumped, add the chopped herbs and the orange zest. Cook until the zest becomes slightly crisp.
4. Meanwhile, season the salmon filets with the salt and pepper. Place a nonstick pan over medium-high heat.
5. After 30 seconds, add the 2 tablespoons of olive oil. When the pan is almost smoking, add the salmon.
6. Cook on one side for 2 minutes, then flip the filets and place in a 350° oven for 5–6 minutes.
7. Remove from the pan and place on a serving dish. Spoon the sauce agrodolce over the salmon filets.