- 1 Jar of Amazing Hazel's Chili Sauce
- 2 pounds of ground beef or sirloin
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup yellow peppers, diced
- 2 tablespoons stone ground mustard
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 table spoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Optional coleslaw
- Optional sliced cheese
In a skillet over medium heat, saute onions and peppers for 4-5 minutes. Add in ground beef into the pepper and onion mixture and cook until browned. Mix in remaining ingredients and cook over low for 20 minutes to allow for all flavors to cook together. Serve on buns or lettuce and top with coleslaw and cheese.
Recipe developed in part with Amazing Hazels sauces. Find out more about them here.