- 1/2 large zucchini, Blade C
- 3/4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 3 tbsp dried seaweed
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp sherry vinegar
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 large egg, beaten
- pepper to taste (from a peppercorn grinder)
- Place a large saucepan over medium heat and add in the oil. Once oil heats, add in the ginger and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add in the red pepper flakes, sherry vinegar, soy sauce, vegetable broth and water. Bring to a boil.
- Once broth boils, add in the seaweed. Then, slowly add in the egg while stirring the broth.
- Add in the zucchini noodles, scallions, season with pepper, and cook noodles for about 2 minutes.
- Plate into a bowl and enjoy!