- 2 ounces lighter blend scotch
- ½ ounce Tobacco Simple Syrup* (recipe below)
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- 1 dash Green Chartreuse
- Rim rinse: Single-malt scotch
- 1 quart hot water
- 1 quart sugar
- 15 grams Reigel’s Blend pipe tobacco
- 10 grams Cornell & Diehl Epiphany pipe tobacco
*Prepare the Tobacco Simple Syrup: Mix together syrup ingredients and cover. Steep for 15–17 minutes. Cool completely. Once cool, pour into a glass container with a lid. Syrup will keep up to 6 months refrigerated.
Place large ice cube in tumbler, rinse glass with single-malt scotch, dash top of ice cube with bitters.
Combine scotch, syrup and Green Chartreuse into mixing glass and stir until chilled. Strain into prepped tumbler.
Recipe courtesy of Cerulean
Available at Vine and Table, Carmel
Green Chartreuse $59.99
Angostura Bitters $9.99